Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Yummie Tummies

Of course despite the promise of no spams in your inbox, I get tons, and although most go directly to the trash bin, for some reason, I happened to open an ad with this picture:



OMG


Does this really work?
Unless you're an incredibly strong-willed or genetically blessed person, it seems nearly impossible to get rid of the bumps around your waist after giving birth! After months of investing in endermology (with some success but still lacking perfection), I couldn't help but get excited about this product.
The thing is, I have invested in multiple corsets etc in the past but they're all too bulky or uncomfortable to wear regularly. However, this product seemed so wearble - as long as the pictures were real, this seemed like the next best thing to a liposuction!
I finally got mine in the mail, and I can tell you I've put in additional orders in other colors (I bought white - I am adding nude and black).
Amazing!
It absolutely works - especially from the side, the muffin tops are gone. There are two lengths -regular and long - and although they say regular is long enough for most people, I bought the long so that I can wear it layered, or if I don't want the layered look, I can stick it into even low rises without worrying about it popping out. It's more effective on the side than the front, but it's absolutely lightweight, comfortable, wearable, and effective!
It can be a little warm, so I don't know about wearing this in 100 degree weather, but being in the Bay area, that's not a major concern for me, so I'm incredibly happy with my purchase.

2 comments:

  1. it works? I wasn't pleased with the thing, I don't remember the brand, that I bought...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean Spanx. Yummie Tummies work. I love them.

    ReplyDelete